. In partnership with: 3P Vantage
Are you a manager/director, product lead, project/delivery manager, Scrum Master or internal coach? If you’re thinking:
- “How can we get better results from our Agile implementation?” or
“How can my team have a better working experience?” or
- “How do I grow as an Agile leader?
Attend “Practical Agile Leadership,” a unique training with Gil Broza, to take your performance as an Agile leader, and your team’s performance, to the next level.
Having supported hundreds of Agile leaders at companies large and small since 2004, Gil is familiar with leaders’ questions, concerns, and problems. His real-world experience and many mentors have taught him what works, what matters, what to watch out for, what to ignore, and what to do differently.
- Increase Agility and improve delivery with practical
insights, practices, and tools
- Expand your Agile leadership repertoire so you can tackle
more and bigger challenges
- Boost your “leadership ROI”: redesign your leadership
activities for better results
- Managers and directors
- Product lead
- Project Delivery and Delivery Manager
- Scrum Master
- Internal Coach
No previous experience needed.
This training will increase your ability to:
- Explain — in plain language — what being Agile actually means
- Contextualize your leadership role in an Agile environment
- Launch work initiatives the Agile way
- Ensure higher Agility across the value stream
- Minimize the cost of change and maximize safety with Technical Agility
- Express the necessary conditions for empowerment and engagement, and customize your role in fulfilling those conditions
- Use situational awareness and empowering techniques to help people grow and improve their results
- Help your team achieve high performance with only a few techniques (and know which trouble signals to pick up on)
- Increase team member collaboration and contribution by making a few simple changes to your meetings
- Realize which pre-Agile attitudes and techniques you and the team have in your blind spot and replace them with Agile-minded ones
- Go beyond “implementing Agile practices” to working in an Agile manner and truly making the Agile promise happen
- Have a reliable process for continually evolving your identity and role as an Agile leader
Each segment in this training involves a mix of interactive teaching, group discussions, activities, and reflection. We go light on theory and heavy on pragmatism. Expect conversations at multiple levels, frequent introspection, instructor advice, and insights from your peers.
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot;
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection;
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login;
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. It's completely forbidden for students to record audio or video of any kind or take pictures from the sessions without written agreement;
9. For training. and quality assurance purpose of our staff, we can record video, audio and the chat of all sessions;
10. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
Make sure you also check our FAQs
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.