Includes High Performance Team Performance Course
What will you receive:
- High-quality training and online training materials
- Access to exclusive Agile Thinkers Academy Digital library
- Agile Thinkers Academy Slack community
- Agile Thinkers Academy Certificate of Attendance
Attendees will receive the Certification Credential:
This academy is accredited by The Agile Thinkers Academy.
With this course you will have an Agile Thinkers Academy certificate of attendance and you'll become a member of our online Community.
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDU towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
Although many teams want to be high-performing, only some of them reach this state. Have you ever thought about what makes the difference and how you can help a team to be at its best? In this course, High-performance Team Foundations, you’ll understand how to empower a team to achieve that desired state.First, you will learn what a high-performance team is, what are the typical stages of a dynamic team life, and how they influence the performance.
Next, on a more individual level, you will understand the importance ofSituational Awareness and Cognitive Biases, to coping with challenging situations when they arise.Finally, you will recognise the importance of Emotional Agility and how you can respond to internal and external challenges, to help building aHigh-Performance Team.
At the end of this course, you'll have the knowledge, ideas, and tools to understand the individual processes that can promote the transformation of a team into a High-Performance Team.
- Understand why your team needs to develop the set of qualities of High-Performance teams, and how you can be a contributor
- Learn about the benefits of situational awareness, emotional agility and cognitive biases' awareness
Everyone - especially for those who want to learn more about how to, and what it needs to optimise and improve teamwork.
No previous experience needed.
Training Remotely | Guidelines for a Successful Experience
Congratulations on joining Agile Thinkers remote courses. We are committed to facilitating a pleasant and enriching experience for all our attendees.
That's is why it is critically important that we are clarifying how we're going to work together to be most effective. So, let's develop some working agreements and suggestions to encourage the type of team environment that we want to foster during our training sessions.
Before the training starts:
1. Inform your co-workers/colleagues what will be the time you're attending training, and you shouldn't' be interrupted;
2. Look for a comfortable and quiet place to set your training spot;
3. Reduce distractions, noises and background interference;
4. Test your internet signal and guarantee you have a good connection;
5. Please please take some time to explore the tools and how to login;
6. Visit the toilet 10m before the session starts;
7. Stay hydrated;
8. Bring a notebook and a pen with you;
9. Limit interruptions from family members;
10. Make sure you turn off Outlook, gmail, Slack, WhatsApp, Skype or other sources of interruption;
11. If you can, select flight mode on your phone;
12. Test your earphones.
1. While there are no questions, confirm you are mute;
2. Ask for help if you have any questions unmuting yourself or sending a message in chat;
3. Use Chat area to address the trainer some questions. As soon as possible, we will give feedback.
4. Respect the Time-boxes;
5. Be on time so you can deliver on time;
6. Don't accept calls while you're on training unless is extremely necessary and vital for you;
7. Please keep your camera on;
8. It's completely forbidden for students to record audio or video of any kind or take pictures from the sessions without written agreement;
9. For training. and quality assurance purpose of our staff, we can record video, audio and the chat of all sessions;
10. Have fun! Enjoy your course!
Make sure you also check our FAQs
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.